The Loop (Movies)
- The episode had an average of 683,000 viewers.
- The title of this episode shares a name with a song featured in the (extended) original film and musical version of The Lion King.
- This is the first regular length episode to release on a weekday that was not on a Friday.
- The song I Do Have a Great Deal to Say uses two references from the the original film of The Lion King.
- The first is Simba as a cub when he uses leaves for a mane in the song I Just Can't Wait To Be King.
- The second is where Simba roars to take his place as King of the Pride Lands after reclaiming his kingdom back from Scar.
- In addition to this, Zazu being trapped in a bone cage is a reference from The Lion King where he was trapped in a bone cage during most of Scar's reign.
- Similarly, Zazu being threatened with the steam vents is an obvious allusion to when the hyenas forced Zazu into a geyser in the original film.
- This episode reveals that when Kion was smaller, he spoke with a lisp.
- This is the third episode to feature flashbacks.
- This is the first episode of the series to air in 2018.
- Thurston was meant to appear. According to a deleted scene, he is asked by the Lion Guard if he knows where Zazu is, but Thurston's role was given to Bupu for the final version.
- This is also Zazu's first and last appearance in 2018.
- This is also Zazu's last appearance in Season 2.
- Nyuni made his debut in this episode.
- ↑ http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-1-8-2018.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqJ5vK_Thg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.