Ford Riley is the executive producer, developer, writer of The Lion Guard and the father of his daughter Fiona. He is also the voice of Big Baboon in Return of The Roar, Njano, Komodo Dragon, Pika and Sumu.
Riley studied theater and film in Tisch School of Arts, and eventually graduated there. He has two kids, one of whom inspired The Lion Guard by playing super hero games with his friends.
- The Rise of Makuu (written by)
- Never Judge a Hyena by Its Spots (written by / story editor)
- Can't Wait to be Queen (written by)
- Eye of the Beholder (written by)
- The Kupatana Celebration (written by / story editor)
- Fuli's New Family (written by)
- The Search for Utamu (written by)
- The Mbali Fields Migration (written by)
- Timon and Pumbaa's Christmas (written by)
- The Kilio Valley Fire (written by / story editor)
- Pride Landers Unite! (written by)
- His favorite character in The Lion Guard of the Guard themselves is a tie between Kion and Bunga.
- His favorite song in The Lion Guard is Zuka Zama.
- The Lion Guard is Ford Riley's final association with the Walt Disney Company, as his contract with the company ended along with the series in 2019.